MM alias Milky

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURATE PART OF MM BODY TO MASTURBATE???

22% 22% 
[ 9 ]
24% 24% 
[ 10 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
7% 7% 
[ 3 ]
15% 15% 
[ 6 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
20% 20% 
[ 8 ]
 
Total Votes : 41

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:38 pm

unknow wrote:
spad wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:who is this sexy MM? I see her picture of 1990..she is showing full boobs and nipple. Who is that guy enjoying like anything. He has enjoyed her to best. She is exposing too much to him... look her thighs ..very young thighs..she is also exposing her panty...any how not so great boobs / cleavage...nipple is good. who is that guy who enjoyed her? is too lucky?


Lucky guy is CK...he clamis he enjoyed to core...he has seen  full her boobs / nipple. He has posted more than hundred picture of her. she allowed him to enjoy like anything. she was too young. Ck took all advantage and enjoyed her like apple fruit.


Which batch was CK? 93 or 94? I was 92.

I think along with CK another guy with SP, was also posting on MM. Not sure both are active now.


also vish, Sud, was also posting about her ..

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:39 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:Amul doodh peeta hhai

Nandhni doodh...she is from banaglore..kannadiga....Kannada aunties will also have good milk tankers


proud we have such beauty in forum.....her boobs are too good. she need expose more...

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:40 pm

unknow wrote:look at the unshaved armpits...you can see hairs...wow...

bro...good catch... very sexy hairs...excellent expose form MM

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:41 pm

unknow wrote:woww she is grwoing sexyyy day by day look at tht navel..wanna presss tht navelllhard...jerking hard...

Boobs are the best...figure is not so good.. boobs and face is too good now days....But best is her back ass.. its like mountain.

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:40 pm

unknow wrote:ahh wat a fucking plump navellllllllllll..wanna press it hardd


Navel is too fatty. shapeless. she her navel hole... no shape... MM sucks in navel off late.

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:ahh wat a fucking plump navellllllllllll..wanna press it hardd


Navel is too fatty. shapeless. she her navel hole... no shape... MM sucks in navel off late.

Bro..agree its fatty...but look from side..man..my rod will jerk..curve is too good. very sexy curve...from back...too hot...

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:43 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:ahh wat a fucking plump navellllllllllll..wanna press it hardd


Navel is too fatty. shapeless. she her navel hole... no shape... MM sucks in navel off late.

Bro..agree its fatty...but look from side..man..my rod will jerk..curve is too good. very sexy curve...from back...too hot...


yes side curve is good. she need to tie her saree maximum below at least 3inches below navel ...so that curve can be exposed to best and cover the negative of fatty stomach.

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:43 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:ahh wat a fucking plump navellllllllllll..wanna press it hardd


Navel is too fatty. shapeless. she her navel hole... no shape... MM sucks in navel off late.

Bro..agree its fatty...but look from side..man..my rod will jerk..curve is too good. very sexy curve...from back...too hot...


yes side curve is good. she need to tie her saree maximum below at least 3inches below navel  ...so that curve can be exposed to best and cover the negative of fatty stomach.

+1 bro

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:44 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:ahh wat a fucking plump navellllllllllll..wanna press it hardd


Navel is too fatty. shapeless. she her navel hole... no shape... MM sucks in navel off late.

Bro..agree its fatty...but look from side..man..my rod will jerk..curve is too good. very sexy curve...from back...too hot...


yes side curve is good. she need to tie her saree maximum below at least 3inches below navel  ...so that curve can be exposed to best and cover the negative of fatty stomach.

+1 bro

She also need to get more deeper blouse ...length should be shorter..so that big navel can be exposed. she is sexy bitch. goodness of milk

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:49 pm

unknow wrote:who is that guy who is enjoying in bike with MM? did he shared his experience any where/ please share the thread.

huge boobs crush by MM to him. video quality is not so good. but good shot. MM at best. she is enjoying with hi. Love the way she was crushing him...easily we can identify, last crush was made her intentionally.

he is Sara. MM and Sara was working in same company. Both enjoyed lot it seems. you can also see both walking together holding their hands. Sara hits her bumbs multiple times. he also brushed her shoulder more frequently. as per Sara, both had good chemistry and enjoyed lot. She exposed lotto him. He has seen full boobs and nipple. Many pictures of both of them are in folder of 2005 ..I think..not sure.

Many guess enjoyed her in that company it seems. she was popular exposing.


unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:52 pm

spad wrote:Saw beauty ...wow..she has huge boobs.my eyes was unbelievable...what a structure sexy bitch is having...Bitch born to be fucked.. Raandi madarchodi..I know her from more than 20 years... 20 years back,,,,i have seen her both boobs and nipple..it was easy to see her boobs...hardly difficult find a cleavage or good slit between her boobs....we used call her carom board.. mean plain boobs.....She married to one of my friend..i have directly told him ..she is carom board.  in between..I have met her..but did not get a chance to see assets.. after twenty years, she and my friend called for their house function. When I went..she was looking gorgeous looking...it was ice breaking for me...saw her cleavage... but very less...had chance to see her fatty navel...even though fatty..but was sexy..i brushed her saree...my rod was rock solid hard..standing..just after few months..man she just bold me completely....I called for my relative marriage, she came with my friend, when saw her, I was clearly noticing her eyes...some signal calling me...eyes look was sexy..i noticed her lips..it was shining...asking for a kiss...man slowly I went down...fuck the lady...what a boobs exposure...both boobs are touching each other....20 years back carron board structure has become...huge milk tankers..then I could not go from them, we  seat in the chair...man...she showed full cleavage...it was almost 20mins...she showed 90% of time..i though she will cover...particularly when my wife came..no chance...she was bold..she  made my eye contact many times with her sexy bitch smile....once she saw her saree showing boobs...she did not bother to cover... in between she brought her both hands together...pushing her body little forward...what was sexy bitch.....boobs...she showed her boobs asset to best....my eyes was completely on her boobs...I was waiting to see when she gets up..how the boobs look...When she stood up..opps beautiful....cleavage.....and navel show...very big navel...I have fucked her every night twice daily from past 10 days...she is very sexy bitch....I want to screw her in all her holes...sexy bitch name is mamatha...my lovely bitch..i need to fuck and drink your milk...I bet...she can feed more than six too seven guys. Without any challenge....hug milk tankers she is having.doodh ki dukaan raandi ka gangbang karo....THIS RANDI I HAVE FUCKED WITH EYE WIDE OPEN.............................

Kaise samjhu meri rani ... eek raat mere saath sone ke liye aaja ... tab too pata chalegi na ... keya bolti tu ?

MM ..DUDU KI DEVI..Saali teri charbi jada hoo gayee



any picture or clipping?

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:52 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
spad wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:who is this sexy MM? I see her picture of 1990..she is showing full boobs and nipple. Who is that guy enjoying like anything. He has enjoyed her to best. She is exposing too much to him... look her thighs ..very young thighs..she is also exposing her panty...any how not so great boobs / cleavage...nipple is good. who is that guy who enjoyed her? is too lucky?


Lucky guy is CK...he clamis he enjoyed to core...he has seen  full her boobs / nipple. He has posted more than hundred picture of her. she allowed him to enjoy like anything. she was too young. Ck took all advantage and enjoyed her like apple fruit.


Which batch was CK? 93 or 94? I was 92.

I think along with CK another guy with SP, was also posting on MM. Not sure both are active now.


also vish, Sud,  was also posting about her ..

Ck and Sp are still active.. other not sure.

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:53 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
spad wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:who is this sexy MM? I see her picture of 1990..she is showing full boobs and nipple. Who is that guy enjoying like anything. He has enjoyed her to best. She is exposing too much to him... look her thighs ..very young thighs..she is also exposing her panty...any how not so great boobs / cleavage...nipple is good. who is that guy who enjoyed her? is too lucky?


Lucky guy is CK...he clamis he enjoyed to core...he has seen  full her boobs / nipple. He has posted more than hundred picture of her. she allowed him to enjoy like anything. she was too young. Ck took all advantage and enjoyed her like apple fruit.


Which batch was CK? 93 or 94? I was 92.

I think along with CK another guy with SP, was also posting on MM. Not sure both are active now.


also vish, Sud,  was also posting about her ..

Ck and Sp are still active.. other not sure.

Vish is posting via unknow .

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:03 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:who is that guy who is enjoying in bike with MM? did he shared his experience any where/ please share the thread.

huge boobs crush by MM to him. video quality is not so good. but good shot. MM at best. she is enjoying with hi. Love the way she was crushing him...easily we can identify, last crush was made her intentionally.

he is Sara. MM and Sara was working in same company. Both enjoyed lot it seems. you can also see both walking together holding their hands. Sara hits her bumbs multiple times. he also brushed her shoulder more frequently. as per Sara, both had good chemistry and enjoyed lot. She exposed lotto him. He has seen full boobs and nipple. Many pictures of both of them are in folder of 2005 ..I think..not sure.

Many guess enjoyed her in that company it seems. she was popular exposing.


the other version is that, some of MM female friends joined hands with guys. they used take her dupatta or adjust it to show her cleavage etc. also ensuring she is seated next to guys in canteen etc., look the expose of saree. you can see female hand on her shoulder folding MM saree..to show side boobs fully.. transparent blouse with bra show. Almost all guys have brushed her some part of the body. Every day she used bend to pick her laptop, almost all day..boobs and nipple show was guaranteed form her. She was also allowing guys to touch her body ..she was also more explosive in that company. you can see her deep neck dress. some dress ..you can see the bra also..so deep dress was. Saree was tied below navel, she used navel too much. some time, she exposed full stomach..
In fact she was referred and selected to project, because of her beauty and show. she used attend coaching class in jayanagar, where she used show full bra, boobs and nipple.

Sara, Vipin, harish etc some are enjoyed her too much.

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:04 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:who is that guy who is enjoying in bike with MM? did he shared his experience any where/ please share the thread.

huge boobs crush by MM to him. video quality is not so good. but good shot. MM at best. she is enjoying with hi. Love the way she was crushing him...easily we can identify, last crush was made her intentionally.

he is Sara. MM and Sara was working in same company. Both enjoyed lot it seems. you can also see both walking together holding their hands. Sara hits her bumbs multiple times. he also brushed her shoulder more frequently. as per Sara, both had good chemistry and enjoyed lot. She exposed lotto him. He has seen full boobs and nipple. Many pictures of both of them are in folder of 2005 ..I think..not sure.

Many guess enjoyed her in that company it seems. she was popular exposing.


the other version is that, some of MM female friends joined hands with guys. they used take her dupatta or adjust it to show her cleavage etc. also ensuring she is seated next to guys in canteen etc., look the expose of saree. you can see female hand on her shoulder folding MM saree..to show side boobs fully.. transparent blouse with bra show. Almost all guys have brushed her some part of the body. Every day she used bend to pick her laptop, almost all day..boobs and nipple show was guaranteed form her.  She was also allowing guys to touch her body ..she was also more explosive in that company. you can see her deep neck dress. some dress ..you can see the bra also..so deep dress was. Saree was tied below navel, she used navel too much. some time, she exposed full stomach..
In fact she was referred and selected to project, because of her beauty and show. she used attend coaching class in jayanagar, where she used show full bra, boobs and nipple.

Sara, Vipin, harish etc some are enjoyed her too much.

thanksfor info.. Sara or vipin of harish is motion forum?

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:07 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:who is that guy who is enjoying in bike with MM? did he shared his experience any where/ please share the thread.

huge boobs crush by MM to him. video quality is not so good. but good shot. MM at best. she is enjoying with hi. Love the way she was crushing him...easily we can identify, last crush was made her intentionally.

he is Sara. MM and Sara was working in same company. Both enjoyed lot it seems. you can also see both walking together holding their hands. Sara hits her bumbs multiple times. he also brushed her shoulder more frequently. as per Sara, both had good chemistry and enjoyed lot. She exposed lotto him. He has seen full boobs and nipple. Many pictures of both of them are in folder of 2005 ..I think..not sure.

Many guess enjoyed her in that company it seems. she was popular exposing.


the other version is that, some of MM female friends joined hands with guys. they used take her dupatta or adjust it to show her cleavage etc. also ensuring she is seated next to guys in canteen etc., look the expose of saree. you can see female hand on her shoulder folding MM saree..to show side boobs fully.. transparent blouse with bra show. Almost all guys have brushed her some part of the body. Every day she used bend to pick her laptop, almost all day..boobs and nipple show was guaranteed form her.  She was also allowing guys to touch her body ..she was also more explosive in that company. you can see her deep neck dress. some dress ..you can see the bra also..so deep dress was. Saree was tied below navel, she used navel too much. some time, she exposed full stomach..
In fact she was referred and selected to project, because of her beauty and show. she used attend coaching class in jayanagar, where she used show full bra, boobs and nipple.

Sara, Vipin, harish etc some are enjoyed her too much.

thanksfor info.. Sara or vipin of harish is motion forum?

who is sunil? he also posted her boobs picture?

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:32 pm



MM edited...dress color change.edited duppata and chain

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:55 am

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:who is that guy who is enjoying in bike with MM? did he shared his experience any where/ please share the thread.

huge boobs crush by MM to him. video quality is not so good. but good shot. MM at best. she is enjoying with hi. Love the way she was crushing him...easily we can identify, last crush was made her intentionally.

he is Sara. MM and Sara was working in same company. Both enjoyed lot it seems. you can also see both walking together holding their hands. Sara hits her bumbs multiple times. he also brushed her shoulder more frequently. as per Sara, both had good chemistry and enjoyed lot. She exposed lotto him. He has seen full boobs and nipple. Many pictures of both of them are in folder of 2005 ..I think..not sure.

Many guess enjoyed her in that company it seems. she was popular exposing.


the other version is that, some of MM female friends joined hands with guys. they used take her dupatta or adjust it to show her cleavage etc. also ensuring she is seated next to guys in canteen etc., look the expose of saree. you can see female hand on her shoulder folding MM saree..to show side boobs fully.. transparent blouse with bra show. Almost all guys have brushed her some part of the body. Every day she used bend to pick her laptop, almost all day..boobs and nipple show was guaranteed form her.  She was also allowing guys to touch her body ..she was also more explosive in that company. you can see her deep neck dress. some dress ..you can see the bra also..so deep dress was. Saree was tied below navel, she used navel too much. some time, she exposed full stomach..
In fact she was referred and selected to project, because of her beauty and show. she used attend coaching class in jayanagar, where she used show full bra, boobs and nipple.

Sara, Vipin, harish etc some are enjoyed her too much.

thanksfor info.. Sara or vipin of harish is motion forum?

who is sunil? he also posted her boobs picture?

Sunil is now SB..he will be busy in shetty , Shalu. Geti, smit page...he is not active on MM from past 2 -3 years......any way he was pulling MM always supporting Mad, Shalu, smit, Hpad, Leem etc. Only he posted few cleavage caps of MM, some of are excellent caps he captured.

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:57 am

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:look at the unshaved armpits...you can see hairs...wow...

bro...good catch... very sexy hairs...excellent expose form MM

too sexy armpits she is having...she need wear sleeve less dress..her arms are too sexy

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:00 am

Some recommendation to MM

she need to wear sleeve less dress
She looks amazing saree. particularly when she wears saree with big deep neck and tie the saree at least 3 inches below navel.
wear dress close to body size..no more plus size.. some are too big for her...curves are not visible.


unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:18 am

[quote="unknow"]
unknow wrote:ahh wat a fucking plump navellllllllllll..wanna press it hardd


Navel is too fatty. shapeless. she her navel hole... no shape... MM sucks in navel off late.[/quot

sucks...navel totally sucks..but curve is good

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 am

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:woww she is grwoing sexyyy day by day look at tht navel..wanna presss tht navelllhard...jerking hard...

Boobs are the best...figure is not so good.. boobs and face is too good now days....But best is her back ass.. its like mountain.

Face is very sexy and carries lot of sex appeal to guys...mainly of her lips..she need expose back ass curve...boobs are too good for her...amazing nipple. cleavage,

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:49 pm

ultimate back ass crak

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by herk on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:17 pm

MM is one sexy bitch,,,needs to fucked day and night for a stretch of 10-12 days...need to drink her milk for one week...I want fuck her both holes....she is sexy bitch..fucked all around

herk

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm

unknow wrote:ultimate back ass crak


+1 Bro..its like a mountain... she is doodhwalli....also bumbswalli.....

unknow

Posts : 985
Join date : 2017-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MM alias Milky

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum