FTG_Glamour Fun Image Hosting New Idea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen KM Vs Old aunty MM

+2
spad
unknow
6 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

which aunty make your dick hard?

Queen KM Vs Old aunty MM Vote_lcap55%Queen KM Vs Old aunty MM Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Queen KM Vs Old aunty MM Vote_lcap45%Queen KM Vs Old aunty MM Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Queen KM Vs Old aunty MM Empty Queen KM Vs Old aunty MM

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:48 pm

KM VS MM

as per request from FTG member KM, thread has been posted. members can post their views and share feed back. No personal attacks.

From KM:-

Team, please can you publish a topic on comparing me with bitch MM at the earliest and the share the feed back and winner.

Guys,
I was queen in my current project. Most guys are behind me to see my beauty sexy hot assets. Recently old aunty MM joined and she is behaving to much. she does not have guts to show boobs, but she will show to me..she does not have common sense, my boobs are way ahead of her in shape, size etc. since she has used some bleach, so she is white. off late, some days, she always goes with manager / leads for coffee/ tea. observed that she is trying to show her boobs to them. I was laughing by seeing MM bitch, what she would have done, if she had a great boobs like me. she looks below average, she is like bitch dog. None of the male are interested in her. still she goes by self to guys and speak..big shame to her.

Guys, see both of us pictures in gallery and put your comments and support me. so that my confidence will grow.

Mind MM is old aunty. she is already 40.

Do you feel bitch old aunty like MM can shake beauty boob queen KM?
Can she beat my back ass at least?
Can dirty / slut/ bitch dog / old aunty present boobs like me?

She took many help from me initial, slowly she starting showing her boobs to manager and go by their car. Manager also enjoying her boobs, brushing her shoulder, thighs etc. but finally evening they come to me, to see my boobs. Without seeing my boobs, they can't close the day. All the maangers have taken me to movie and dinner. She sucks. She will not saree, since her stomach is huge (shapeless), people will come to know. she will wear always plus size dress, so that no one knows that she has bad figure. shame to old aunty MM. Stupid MM..enjoy my beauty guys. make down statement to slut / dirty bitch dog..MM I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://femtopgrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Queen KM Vs Old aunty MM Empty Re: Queen KM Vs Old aunty MM

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:13 pm

You can view MM & Km profile in gallery. Both are in group D
MM rated 2.5 star and KM rated 2.6 star

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:24 pm

KM - boobs are huge...I can see her live near my house always. she come to park and shows her boobs.

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:25 pm

its KM..KM.....KM......................KM...............KM......she is like a milk dairy........her back ass is too hot..

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by spad Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:32 pm

what old aunty? topic sucks. I know MM very well. Go to her gallery and search for bng mar folder. you will see the classic beauty. I have uploaded 41 pictures and 40 mins video.  Look the video she is having lunch, see her right boobs is full open, look at cleavage.. she exposed for 15 mins, to all the people in dinning hall in a function. See, she did not mind to cover during hand wash, see how much she exposed. While walking, she her navel...she has tied her saree very deep almost on panty... the way she exposed her navel. It was treat to watch the beauty. look her lips, its full of honey.

blindly it is MM the sexy..in my view..guys see and put your suggestions..

already my rod is jumping..mostly it will leak shortly.. see the power of MM..if she expose like KM,all rods will leak

spad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:43 pm

spad wrote:what old aunty? topic sucks. I know MM very well. Go to her gallery and search for bng mar folder. you will see the classic beauty. I have uploaded 41 pictures and 40 mins video.  Look the video she is having lunch, see her right boobs is full open, look at cleavage.. she exposed for 15 mins, to all the people in dinning hall in a function. See, she did not mind to cover during hand wash, see how much she exposed. While walking, she her navel...she has tied her saree very deep almost on panty... the way she exposed her navel. It was treat to watch the beauty. look her lips, its full of honey.

blindly it is MM the sexy..in my view..guys see and put your suggestions..

already my rod is jumping..mostly it will leak shortly.. see the power of MM..if she expose like KM,all rods will leak

JP - appreciate your view. we do not support any one. lets see the voting in the gallery and decide.

Current info - KM leads over MM

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:46 pm

New MM expose reported with red bra.. she exposed full boobs..huge cleavage show. Nipple areola was also exposed. 2 reports stated she did very big expose today. cleavage was clear exposed form top.
picture loaded in gallery.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:47 pm

another set of pictures loaded, her manager brushing her shoulder and she bending exposing to her manger showing her bra. huge cleavage .....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Admin wrote:New MM expose reported with red bra.. she exposed full boobs..huge cleavage show. Nipple areola was also exposed. 2 reports stated she did very big expose today. cleavage was clear exposed form top.

thanks admins. what click a by guy..super pictures.. What a boobs..huge cleavage..its 34 D or 36D? can any one confirm? she smiling and exposing..too good expose. How guys can work? can report admin?

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Admin wrote:another set of pictures loaded, her manager brushing her shoulder and she bending exposing to her manger showing her bra. huge cleavage .....

manager is enjoying her..look the manager hand..its almost on her back ash,, did he squeezed her bumbs? solid shoulder brushing..first manager does, then she does...too hot...they walk so closely...

what boobs..too good show...hard for manager to work..any report admin?

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:54 pm

excellent expose. too good boobs. Surprised that she has such huge boobs....something special. seems like another milk dairy. for now..i go with MM..

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:03 pm

KM....her boobs are mother of dairy...looks her assets....she can feed dozen....KM... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:04 pm

I think Km is more explosive and better choice. KM body is very good..shape is excellent. love her ass.

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:04 pm

KM>>>>>KM>>>>no doubt....both boobs are huge

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Current trend- KM leading very marginally over MM by just one points. 24-23

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:19 pm

unknow wrote:
Admin wrote:New MM expose reported with red bra.. she exposed full boobs..huge cleavage show. Nipple areola was also exposed. 2 reports stated she did very big expose today. cleavage was clear exposed form top.

thanks admins. what click a by guy..super pictures.. What a boobs..huge cleavage..its 34 D or 36D? can any one confirm? she smiling and exposing..too good expose. How guys can work? can report admin?

its 34 B or 34C...she has special and rare type of cone boobs. so when you see form outside, you feel its average, but when you see her cleavage, its huge size. One more special, her boobs has not much loose or not much snag.

as per report, guys who see her full boobs are getting instant masturbation or later in day she will make them to have masturbation.

do not miss exclusive dark circle around nipple shots of MM. its too good.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:20 pm

KM floats her nipple and boobs full reported. loaded in gallery. its too hot..yummy nipple are exposed. she exposed near her home in a park.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 pm

i wanna suck ,fuck and lick..both MM and KM..

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:34 pm

I think KM boobs are plus size. heavy...too good. he nipple is too dark..

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:34 pm

sexy KM>>>....you are the don of boobs....what a boobs you have.....huge....

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:35 pm

KM....please make me slave..i need your milk

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:35 pm

KM...what a back ass.... you made my tool to jerk

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Admin, thread topic sucks....how can you call old aunty MM? are you supporting KM?

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Admin wrote:
unknow wrote:

its 34 B or 34C...she has special and rare type of cone boobs. so when you see form outside, you feel its average, but when you see her cleavage, its huge size. One more special, her boobs has not much loose or not much snag.

as per report, guys who see her full boobs are getting instant masturbation or later in day she will make them to have masturbation.  

thanks Admin.. excellent pictures..MM has amazing dark circle around nipple. too hot...we need put honey and suck that areole...MM rocks.....what a boobs show...huge bump we can see...amost both boobs are touching...seems to be huge boobs..i guess it is D cup...

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:38 pm

unknow wrote:
Admin wrote:
unknow wrote:

thanks Admin.. excellent pictures..MM has amazing dark circle around nipple. too hot...we need put honey and suck that areole...MM rocks.....what a boobs show...huge bump we can see...amost both boobs are touching...seems to be huge boobs..i guess it is D cup...

Length if boobs is bigger..thats unique..its not round like others...butits huge...look the top view shots... its huge cleavage... like Madhuri...

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum