FTG_Glamour Fun Image Hosting New Idea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MM alias Milky

+6
musmad
herk
spad
kcr
DhanuMal
Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURATE PART OF MM BODY TO MASTURBATE???

MM alias Milky Vote_lcap22%MM alias Milky Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 9 ]
MM alias Milky Vote_lcap24%MM alias Milky Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
MM alias Milky Vote_lcap2%MM alias Milky Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
MM alias Milky Vote_lcap5%MM alias Milky Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
MM alias Milky Vote_lcap7%MM alias Milky Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
MM alias Milky Vote_lcap15%MM alias Milky Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
MM alias Milky Vote_lcap5%MM alias Milky Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
MM alias Milky Vote_lcap20%MM alias Milky Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

MM alias Milky Empty MM alias Milky

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:38 pm

MM a sexy lady from Bangalore

ಹಾಲು ರಾಣಿ

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://femtopgrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MM alias Milky Empty Re: MM alias Milky

Post by DhanuMal Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:48 pm

MM aunty is very good. I like her boobs very much. fully loaded like milk dairy. When ever I go to MM mother house, I will waiting for MM. Most of time she will come for couple of hours, but sure shot she will show her both boobs to me. Most times, she will bend to feed food to her daughter, showing her both boobs and bra. She does cover her dress, showing her boobs. Just seeing her, my rod will jump. Till now, she never disappointed me.
2011, was first I saw her nipple. it was beauty. I have kissed her dress many times.

DhanuMal

Back to top Go down

Post by kcr Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:14 pm

oh man. you are so lucky to see big boobs. Did you had chance to see her back ass. its huge..No doubt she is sexy slut.who needs fucked in all ways.

kcr

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:20 pm

DhanuMal wrote:MM aunty is very good. I like her boobs very much. fully loaded like milk dairy. When ever I go to MM mother house, I will waiting for MM. Most of time she will come for couple of hours, but sure shot she will show her both boobs to me. Most times, she will bend to feed food to her daughter, showing her both boobs and bra. She does cover her dress, showing her boobs. Just seeing her, my rod will jump. Till now, she never disappointed me.
2011, was first I saw her nipple. it was beauty. I have kissed her dress many times.

Did you chance to take some picture of sexy boobs? if yes, load in her gallery..we can all enjoy.

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Just see her bike ride with her frd..man..she just smashing her boobs to him..that guy is too lucky...she does more than four times....look her hand..its almost close to his rods...motion video is not very clear...did she pressed that guy rod?

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:25 pm

guys ..which is the best picture to see her beauty? I see more than ten thousand picture of her..help me with few suggestion?

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:27 pm

this is emence beauty and that 1 pic specially she closing her eyes and showing her Nips, has got me so turned on after seeing her .

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:27 pm

She has a Face and Ass that is too die hard for.

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Amul doodh peeta hhai

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Beautiful click....nice pumpkin sized ass....fun to bang...

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:54 pm

shandaar boobe hai..dabake chaatke saali ko turn on karunga

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Ahhhhh....jab isko dekha hai...louda pagal ho gaya hai...kya bhara hua maal hai....kaise nochna is randi ko bhailog? jara detail me batana!

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:57 pm

kya mast maal hai juicy boobs

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:59 pm

she needs to be gangfucked by a dozen of black cocks..............such a busty whore she is

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:12 pm

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

just thrown away my underwearrrrrrrr

jerking completely nude nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by spad Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Saw beauty ...wow..she has huge boobs.my eyes was unbelievable...what a structure sexy bitch is having...Bitch born to be fucked.. Raandi madarchodi..I know her from more than 20 years... 20 years back,,,,i have seen her both boobs and nipple..it was easy to see her boobs...hardly difficult find a cleavage or good slit between her boobs....we used call her carom board.. mean plain boobs.....She married to one of my friend..i have directly told him ..she is carom board. in between..I have met her..but did not get a chance to see assets.. after twenty years, she and my friend called for their house function. When I went..she was looking gorgeous looking...it was ice breaking for me...saw her cleavage... but very less...had chance to see her fatty navel...even though fatty..but was sexy..i brushed her saree...my rod was rock solid hard..standing..just after few months..man she just bold me completely....I called for my relative marriage, she came with my friend, when saw her, I was clearly noticing her eyes...some signal calling me...eyes look was sexy..i noticed her lips..it was shining...asking for a kiss...man slowly I went down...fuck the lady...what a boobs exposure...both boobs are touching each other....20 years back carron board structure has become...huge milk tankers..then I could not go from them, we seat in the chair...man...she showed full cleavage...it was almost 20mins...she showed 90% of time..i though she will cover...particularly when my wife came..no chance...she was bold..she made my eye contact many times with her sexy bitch smile....once she saw her saree showing boobs...she did not bother to cover... in between she brought her both hands together...pushing her body little forward...what was sexy bitch.....boobs...she showed her boobs asset to best....my eyes was completely on her boobs...I was waiting to see when she gets up..how the boobs look...When she stood up..opps beautiful....cleavage.....and navel show...very big navel...I have fucked her every night twice daily from past 10 days...she is very sexy bitch....I want to screw her in all her holes...sexy bitch name is mamatha...my lovely bitch..i need to fuck and drink your milk...I bet...she can feed more than six too seven guys. Without any challenge....hug milk tankers she is having.doodh ki dukaan raandi ka gangbang karo....THIS RANDI I HAVE FUCKED WITH EYE WIDE OPEN.............................

Kaise samjhu meri rani ... eek raat mere saath sone ke liye aaja ... tab too pata chalegi na ... keya bolti tu ?

MM ..DUDU KI DEVI..Saali teri charbi jada hoo gayee

spad

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:22 pm

who is this sexy MM? I see her picture of 1990..she is showing full boobs and nipple. Who is that guy enjoying like anything. He has enjoyed her to best. She is exposing too much to him... look her thighs ..very young thighs..she is also exposing her panty...any how not so great boobs / cleavage...nipple is good. who is that guy who enjoyed her? is too lucky?

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:24 pm

unknow wrote:who is this sexy MM? I see her picture of 1990..she is showing full boobs and nipple. Who is that guy enjoying like anything. He has enjoyed her to best. She is exposing too much to him... look her thighs ..very young thighs..she is also exposing her panty...any how not so great boobs / cleavage...nipple is good. who is that guy who enjoyed her? is too lucky?

Lucky guy is CK...he clamis he enjoyed to core...he has seen full her boobs / nipple. He has posted more than hundred picture of her. she allowed him to enjoy like anything. she was too young. Ck took all advantage and enjoyed her like apple fruit.

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:26 pm

wow...CK great man...still you are enjoying? since I do not see any picture posted by you after 2008 of MM. The way you are holding her form back is too good. I can see your rod touching her back ask..How was the milk? tell more about her and share your experience on how you sucked and enjoyed her to core.

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by spad Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:34 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:who is this sexy MM? I see her picture of 1990..she is showing full boobs and nipple. Who is that guy enjoying like anything. He has enjoyed her to best. She is exposing too much to him... look her thighs ..very young thighs..she is also exposing her panty...any how not so great boobs / cleavage...nipple is good. who is that guy who enjoyed her? is too lucky?

Lucky guy is CK...he clamis he enjoyed to core...he has seen  full her boobs / nipple. He has posted more than hundred picture of her. she allowed him to enjoy like anything. she was too young. Ck took all advantage and enjoyed her like apple fruit.

Which batch was CK? 93 or 94? I was 92.

spad

Back to top Go down

Post by spad Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:35 pm

unknow wrote:wow...CK great man...still you are enjoying? since I do not see any picture posted by you after 2008 of MM. The way you are holding her form back is too good. I can see your rod touching her back ask..How was the milk? tell more about her and share your experience on how you sucked and enjoyed her to core.

boobs are small. but solid expose ..more nipple show. Ck..man solid you enjoyed her. how was the milk taste? any milk in that small tits?

spad

Back to top Go down

Post by spad Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:37 pm

she was sexy female. even though she moved out a week before, still she come & hunts in my night sleep. Hope she will disturb me with her sexy boobs image for few more months? I will be the blessed person if I can get chance to enjoy her.

Most of us have seen her full boobs and nipple. some days, she will be exposing like anything. it will be treat to watch her. She was sexy female with huge boobs.

spad

Back to top Go down

Post by spad Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:38 pm

@Verma
BUT SHE IS OF MY LIKING .I LIKED HER .ACTUALLY I NEED SUCH SEXY DARLING .HAD SHE BEEN MY WIFE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MY GOOD LUCK .
EVEN TODAY ITSELF IF SHE IS WILLING TO MARRY ME I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT HER AS MY BELOVED WIFE .NO MATTER SHE WAS FUCKED BY MANY OR BY HER HUSBAND BUT STILL SHE IS FRESH FOR ME.I GET SO MUCH TEMPTATION TO SEER HER IN SEXY LOW NECK DRESSES .I WANT TO GRAB HER IN MY ARMS TO FEEL HER WARM ,SEXY IGNITING TOUCH OF HER EXPOSED BODY ,WANT TO SUCK HER LIPS IF NOT WILLING THEN FORCEFULLY ,AND WANT TO FEEL HER BLOUSE ,AND BRA .BECAUSE THAT GIVES ME INSTANT KICK TO FUCK HER .I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK HER WHOLE NIGHT IN MANY POSITIONS TO GIVE HER REAL SEXUAL PLEASURE .WANT TO SUCK HER LIPS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND HER BOOBS ARE MADE FOR ME .SUCKING IS MY RIGHT

spad

Back to top Go down

Post by spad Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:39 pm

@verma
SEEING HER BRA STRAPS I GET TEMPTATION TO SUCK HER BOOBS AND KISS HER

spad

Back to top Go down

Post by spad Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:39 pm

@Verma
DARLING YOUR WHOLE BODY IS LICK ABLE AND KISS ABLE .I GET MUCH PLEASURE WHEN I FUCK YOU AND KISS YOUR LIPS SO LONG MY COCK REMAINS IN YOUR PUSSY .I ENJOY MUCH WHEN I DRINK YOUR MILK AND SWALLOW YOUR SPIT WHEN YOU FUCK ME BY RIDING OVER ME

spad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next