FTG_Glamour Fun Image Hosting New Idea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MM alias Milky

+6
musmad
herk
spad
kcr
DhanuMal
Admin
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURATE PART OF MM BODY TO MASTURBATE???

MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 9 ]
MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%MM alias Milky - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

MM alias Milky - Page 4 Empty Re: MM alias Milky

Post by unknow Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:04 pm

unknow wrote:Some recommendation to MM

she need to wear sleeve less dress
She looks amazing saree. particularly when she wears saree with big deep neck and tie the saree at least 3 inches below navel.
wear dress close to body size..no more plus size.. some are too big for her...curves are not visible.

She has very beauty....except figure...but very poor presentation...she lacks confidence, boldness..self belief.. etc..hope she reads forum and get osme goods points an improve.

She has beauty..she need expose to people..the enjoy the beauty.

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:07 pm

CK has enjoyed MM
then couple of guys in symp company also enjoyed her

SP, Vish, JP also told, she used expose in college days ...very easy to see her boobs and nipple. But she had almost Zero size boobs. her boobs improved after Ck started enjoying...

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:08 pm

herk wrote:MM is one sexy bitch,,,needs to fucked day and night for a stretch of 10-12 days...need to drink her milk for one week...I want fuck her both holes....she is sexy bitch..fucked all around

+1...it shouldbe gang bang..her back ass needs that

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:11 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:who is that guy who is enjoying in bike with MM? did he shared his experience any where/ please share the thread.

huge boobs crush by MM to him. video quality is not so good. but good shot. MM at best. she is enjoying with hi. Love the way she was crushing him...easily we can identify, last crush was made her intentionally.

he is Sara. MM and Sara was working in same company. Both enjoyed lot it seems. you can also see both walking together holding their hands. Sara hits her bumbs multiple times. he also brushed her shoulder more frequently. as per Sara, both had good chemistry and enjoyed lot. She exposed lotto him. He has seen full boobs and nipple. Many pictures of both of them are in folder of 2005 ..I think..not sure.

Many guess enjoyed her in that company it seems. she was popular exposing.

the other version is that, some of MM female friends joined hands with guys. they used take her dupatta or adjust it to show her cleavage etc. also ensuring she is seated next to guys in canteen etc., look the expose of saree. you can see female hand on her shoulder folding MM saree..to show side boobs fully.. transparent blouse with bra show. Almost all guys have brushed her some part of the body. Every day she used bend to pick her laptop, almost all day..boobs and nipple show was guaranteed form her.  She was also allowing guys to touch her body ..she was also more explosive in that company. you can see her deep neck dress. some dress ..you can see the bra also..so deep dress was. Saree was tied below navel, she used navel too much. some time, she exposed full stomach..
In fact she was referred and selected to project, because of her beauty and show. she used attend coaching class in jayanagar, where she used show full bra, boobs and nipple.

Sara, Vipin, harish etc some are enjoyed her too much.

thanksfor info.. Sara or vipin of harish is motion forum?

who is sunil? he also posted her boobs picture?

Sunil is now SB..he will be busy in shetty , Shalu. Geti, smit page...he is not active on MM from past 2 -3 years......any way he was  pulling MM always supporting Mad, Shalu, smit, Hpad, Leem etc. Only he posted few cleavage caps of MM, some of are excellent caps he captured.

Yes..Sunil is now SB. He is very active in Shetty,Shalu, geti forum now... What ever..He had accepted MM jerked his rod many times, he did masturbation in office. Particularly in evening hours, only and he MM were there ,he used her boobs, cleavage and nipple form her top. He enjoyed MM boobs to much...not sure now ..what happened to him?

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:13 pm

Why MM is not wearing sleeveless dress? for arms, it will be too good. She need to wear correct size dress. not sure..why she wears plus size.

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Yes. Sleeveless Dress..saree with sleeveless blouse will be excellent for her. not sure..why she sucks in dress. Only few dress are glamour..all rest are covers full body.she need improve in dress sense

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by musmad Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:17 am

I was working in bike service center on same road where MM stayed. She knows me very well, when ever she used ocme out, if I see her..i used go in any bike..and horn in front of her hourse.

Still I remember the memory of 7 - 8 years see her boobs, cleavage many days. She used come out to wash in front of the hours or sweep...man....she used bend....no dupatta ...full boobs show to public.....its white boobs......she never used cover...few dress still I remember.. always she used to wear one dark red dress, which is deep neck..man full boobs show...bra show......check gallery page 341 to 431..all my uploads..some are back and white..you can see how she is showing nipple ....she used put rangaloi...lines..in fornt of her...wow..full boobs show.......how many days I fucked her....uncountable.. still I fuck her seeing the pictures and video of hers....

musmad

Back to top Go down

Post by musmad Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:21 am

unknow wrote:Why MM is not wearing sleeveless dress? for arms, it will be too good. She need to wear correct size dress. not sure..why she wears plus size.

I have seen from 1998 to 2005..i never seen her in sleeveless dress.

musmad

Back to top Go down

Post by musmad Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:21 am

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:ahh wat a fucking plump navellllllllllll..wanna press it hardd

Navel is too fatty. shapeless. she her navel hole... no shape... MM sucks in navel off late.

Bro..agree its fatty...but look from side..man..my rod will jerk..curve is too good. very sexy curve...from back...too hot...

she was very slim earlier..not she has put heavy weight...but boobs too good now

musmad

Back to top Go down

Post by musmad Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:23 am

herk wrote:MM is one sexy bitch,,,needs to fucked day and night for a stretch of 10-12 days...need to drink her milk for one week...I want fuck her both holes....she is sexy bitch..fucked all around

close to 19 years..dreaming her ...fuckimg ..still masturbation remembering her..such classic slut beauty...I have some 10 mechanics working with me...giver chance..whole team will fuck her for 30 days....

musmad

Back to top Go down

Post by musmad Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:24 am

DhanuMal wrote:MM aunty is very good. I like her boobs very much. fully loaded like milk dairy. When ever I go to MM mother house, I will waiting for MM. Most of time she will come for couple of hours, but sure shot she will show her both boobs to me. Most times, she will bend to feed food to her daughter, showing her both boobs and bra. She does cover her dress, showing her boobs. Just seeing her, my rod will jump. Till now, she never disappointed me.
2011, was first I saw her nipple. it was beauty. I have kissed her dress many times.

if you new boobs..please put..mad aboutmm..I need her milk....ass

musmad

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:51 pm

huge massive expose pictures of MM full boobs, nipple are in gallerynow..enjoy guys...100% jerk ..I got jerk...she is sexy bitch...I want to see getting fucked by 10 guys daily for one month....

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:52 pm

she can easily take 10 guys daily...huge milk tanker and huge round ass.....

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:53 pm

unknow wrote:she can easily take 10 guys daily...huge milk tanker and huge round ass.....

+1..she can manage 10 guys....even two more also good for her.......look at the honey in lips, milk in boobs, bed like ass..what else you need...deadly slut to fuck

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:53 pm

I think guys can close all her hole and enjoy

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 pm

wow...what a boob size she has? 36C?

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 pm

depth of the boobs to too big..very unique boobs...excellent show...great MM..fuck you

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:39 pm

unknow wrote:CK has enjoyed MM
then couple of guys in symp company also enjoyed her

SP, Vish, JP also told, she used expose in college days ...very easy to see her boobs and nipple. But she had almost Zero size boobs. her boobs improved  after Ck started enjoying...

Huge picture are uploaded in MM gallery..clear you can see how CK enjoyed. you can see MM young nipple...small boobs....also you can see Ck article how he enjoyed MM...asome are dark picture from movie theater...Ck at best..he enjoyed MM to core....look he hits is hand while walking to he bumbs...man..they way she brushed...
Excellent kiss picture also you can see.

Sp has put some article about Mm and her sister also.. you an read.

Admin
Admin

https://femtopgrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:40 pm

musmad wrote:
DhanuMal wrote:MM aunty is very good. I like her boobs very much. fully loaded like milk dairy. When ever I go to MM mother house, I will waiting for MM. Most of time she will come for couple of hours, but sure shot she will show her both boobs to me. Most times, she will bend to feed food to her daughter, showing her both boobs and bra. She does cover her dress, showing her boobs. Just seeing her, my rod will jump. Till now, she never disappointed me.
2011, was first I saw her nipple. it was beauty. I have kissed her dress many times.

if you new boobs..please put..mad aboutmm..I need her milk....ass

only few picture are uploaded by Dhanumal..most are MM bending..but worth seeing..check gallery 712 page.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:41 pm

musmad wrote:I was working in bike service center on same road where MM stayed. She knows me very well, when ever she used ocme out, if I see her..i used go in any bike..and horn in front of her hourse.

Still I remember the memory of 7 - 8 years see her boobs, cleavage many days. She used come out to wash in front of the hours or sweep...man....she used bend....no dupatta ...full boobs show to public.....its white boobs......she never used cover...few dress still I remember.. always she used to wear one dark red dress, which is deep neck..man full boobs show...bra show......check gallery page 341 to 431..all my uploads..some are back and white..you can see how she is showing nipple ....she used put rangaloi...lines..in fornt of her...wow..full boobs show.......how many days I fucked her....uncountable.. still I fuck her seeing the pictures and video of hers....

keep coming to forum musmad...enjoy posting...watch MM gallery..lot of new picture are loaded...MM gallery is now 10 thousand pictures..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:44 pm

unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:
unknow wrote:look at the unshaved armpits...you can see hairs...wow...

bro...good catch... very sexy hairs...excellent expose form MM

too sexy armpits she is having...she need wear sleeve less dress..her arms are too sexy

See MM in mini sleeve dress loaded in gallery page 812 to 834, 1276 to 1398 onwards...good boobs show in that dress.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:46 pm

all,

who all claim to have enjoyed MM
CK
Suren
Sara
Vipin
Harish
few unknown

In all above clear evidence is uploaded by Ck and Sara. both are lucky to enjoy...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:47 pm

MM best expose was in college and year 2004 to 2006.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:47 pm

MM exposed nipple more in college.....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unknow Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:04 pm

want to Rip off MM dress and fuck u in public......

unknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next